I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-09-03 06:51:46

GeneralNavy

A Sequel Campaign And A Long Paragraph Of Thankfulness

I've tried to play with friend's several times but it doesn't work. And after finding out about the random Domo-Kuns I'm at an all time high for yelling at him to get it working, LOL. I've tried Prelude but it doesn't work for me and I've been working on trying to fix it. Any hopes of a new campaign? Your work is masterful and should have been a straight off campaign for Left 4 Dead seeing as how Only the first 3 Campaign are linked and adding in a random Official should not have been a problem if this had been made before the game's release. I hope you are happy with a satisfied man who would jump with joy at a sequel to "I Hate Mountains" I am a very avid player of Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 and this campaign is by far the best I've ever played, completely beating out No Mercy, The Parish, Dead Center, and The Passing for the top spot on my list. I patiently wait for a possibly sequel to the greatest Campaign alive for Left 4 Dead.

Last edited by GeneralNavy (2010-09-03 17:36:39)

#2 2011-02-05 22:39:19

Gurluas

Re: A Sequel Campaign And A Long Paragraph Of Thankfulness

A sequel would be nice but NYK18 has left and without him they are only 2 persons left, making a sequel would be difficult.

Good things require time and dedication.

#3 2011-02-06 05:01:33

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Gurluas wrote:

A sequel would be nice but NYK18 has left and without him they are only 2 persons left, making a sequel would be difficult.

I didn't really leave, I'm still here, but I'm now living on the other side of the world and changing continent requires a lot of time and dedication too big_smile I'm helping Marc and Geoffroy as much as I can from here, but with the time zone difference, it's not that easy. Also, I don't think they'd want to embark for another campaign, AFAIK they're as pissed as me for now big_smile

#4 2011-02-06 05:37:20

Gurluas

The OP is right about one thing though, quality work from you guys is epic. Its a shame that Valve never supported custom content for L4d properly.

Board footer