I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2011-03-25 23:32:18

mruuh

Map 3: Can't jump over the cannon + stuck between rocks

(At least I hope it was map3, I only played it once.)
After firing the big cannon and surviving the onslaught of infected, it looks like you're supposed to jump over the barricades towards where the cannon is aimed. My bots certainly were standing in the barbed wire, as if waiting for me - but I couldn't. As if there was an invisible wall above the barbed wire. Even when I was trying it from the top of the cannon.

I thought perhaps that isn't the way to go, and tried to go around the rocks to the left, but what seems to be a narrow path at first, doesn't let you through. Somehow, I managed to slip down towards the water, and ended up stuck. See screenshot[1].

The Zoey bot fell down after me, but managed to get as far as the deep water, and was teleported back up on the flat ground.

I hope this makes sense.

1. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 … 8371807564

#2 2011-03-26 03:11:29

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Map 3: Can't jump over the cannon + stuck between rocks

Nope, this is not the way to go.

Board footer