I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2011-11-09 08:58:00

MacCabbe

L4D2/1.5 version - difficulty ?

Hi guys

First of all, let me congratulate you for the immense quality of your campaign. It's been a real pleasure playing on it. You rock !

My gaming gang and I tried the L4D1 version on expert, and after a few stumbles, managed to get through. Two hours of sheer fun.

But then, we tried the L4D2 version, and... the difficulty was surreal...

We're used to play in expert, but what the hell ? We had three hordes and about 15 special infected in less than two minutes. On one occasion, we had a horde seconds after the previous one. So we tried again, and shabang ! Same disco. We tried a third and last time, but it happened again.

Is this some sort of bug, or did you guys decided to do a really hardcore version of your (awesome !) campaign ?

Not sure that you still roam on your forums, but if you do, my gang sure would love an answer...

#2 2011-12-07 12:28:52

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: L4D2/1.5 version - difficulty ?

Well, my guess is that L4D2 expert is more challenging than L4D1 expert. Because we don't have that much control over what's happening on the infected side, that's the Director's job.

Board footer