I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2011-03-06 23:23:46

lelek

Invisible entities

Hi!

First of all thanks for this (presumably) fantastic mod.
I'm trying the L4D2 version, but many of the entities are invisible for me ingame.
This is probably not a bug, just some install issue, but I don't know what to do so I made this topic here, I hope it's not a problem.
Thx for the help in advance.

P.s.: I installed the L4D2 authoring tools, I also have every source sdk installed. Oh, and another important thing: I DON'T have L4D1, it's not installed.

#2 2011-03-07 12:14:28

lelek

Re: Invisible entities

I started up the mod today to take a few screenshot.

On a side note:
I forgot about this mouse related bug, the mouse doesn't move the crosshair after I start the campaign for a while, I can shoot with mouse btn1, move with the keyboard.

So the screenshots, about the missing entities and other content:
Scr1
Scr2
Scr3
Scr4
Scr5
Scr6
Scr7

Last edited by lelek (2011-03-07 17:16:37)

#3 2011-03-07 18:10:18

lelek

Alright.
I feel stupid now, but as it turns out I had the L4D1 version somehow, even though I distinctly remember to select the version for the second game...
Whatever, gonna play now with this great mod, which now looks and feel as it should.
This topic can be deleted now.
Thx.

#4 2011-03-08 04:20:00

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Glad to hear you got it under control mate.
Enjoy.

Board footer