I Hate Mountains Forums

I Hate Mountains, the free Left 4 Dead campaign official website. Download the campaign, discuss in the forums and access a lot of goodies.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

At the time I'm writing this, it's been way over a year since any meaningful content was posted to this forum. Also, the last and final version of I Hate Mountains was released almost three years ago. Which is why I believe it is time to definitely pull the plug on this forum which is going to remain in a readonly format from now on.

A warm 'thank you' to everyone that contributed to this project in a way or another! If you really need to contact the team, feel free to shoot us an email, our contact information is right here : http://www.ihatemountains.com/contact-us/
– The I Hate Mountains Team

#1 2010-06-05 06:29:46

engineer123

Feedback

- very exciting map layout
- great graphics
- great special effects
- unique intense atmosphere
- good CI and SI navigation
- awesome rolling crescendo with helicopter

-> Definitely one of the best L4D 1 custom campaigns. Although I won't play it anymore/often, because of L4D 1.

#2 2010-06-05 15:30:11

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Feedback

Thanks for the feedback!
We sure to make the L4D2 port at some point.

#3 2010-06-06 06:23:20

engineer123

I'm quite surprised, I play IHM more often than I thought I would (L4D 1).

Played a versus game last night: Awesome!
Noticed that there is dynamic pathing in some maps: Awesome!

I can really encourage you to make the L4D 2 version. From what I can say from a gameplay perspective, beside the new weapons and stuff I would only hope for 2 rolling crescendos in map 3 and 4 IN ADDITION to the L4D 1 gameplay.

#4 2010-06-06 17:10:05

NykO18
Administrator
Website

I don't think we're gonna change the way the campaign plays in the L4D2 port. We're just porting it, there's no way we want to make the L4D2 version better.

Board footer